These guidelines must be followed in order for your yard waste to be picked up:
- Collection will be completed on/after the same day as your regular garbage/recycling collection. All yard waste must be out on the scheduled week by 6:00 a.m. Once they have picked up your street, they will not return until the next scheduled pickup week.
- Leaves, grass clippings, garden debris, and small twigs should be placed loosely in a hard garbage container with handles. The container must not exceed 30 gallons in size. The container and the contents must not exceed 50 pounds. You may also use biodegradable brown paper bags from any home improvement or hardware store.
- DO NOT USE PLASTIC BAGS OF ANY KIND! They will not pick up plastic bags containing yard waste.
- BRUSH should be tied securely in bundles no greater than three-feet in length and no greater than two-feet in diameter. Large tree branches/stumps or clumps of dirt will not be accepted.
- Set yard waste on the opposite side of your driveway, away from your regular garbage and/or recyclables.
- If you should have any questions, please call Advanced Disposal Services at 1-800-279-1930 or the Town Hall at 734-8599.
Other disposal options are to burn the yard waste, you will need to obtain a burning permit at our Town Hall office or dispose of the waste at the Outagamie County Landfill for a fee. The landfill is located on the corner of Holland Road and Highway 00, east of Hwy. 441. The City of Appleton and Town of Harrison will not allow you to dump at their sites since you are not a resident.